Advantages of Working with a Buyer's Agent
- Search the MLS system as houses come on to the market. In a hot market, homes will sell quickly, and a buyer agent can find those homes before they are sold.
- Give a critique of s seller's property beyond the disclosed defects
- Recommend or suggest an offer price and/or give an opinion whether a particular house is priced too high or low.
- Write the offer and draft offer provisions with the interest of the buyer in mind.
- Assist the buyer with negotiation strategies for the best price and terms.
- Disclose all information and research about a property's history and liens so that the buyer can make an informed decision.
- Pay nothing because the seller pays the buyer agent's commission. If you do not have a buyer agent, the 6% commission will go entirely to the seller's agent.
|Last Updated: April 9, 2007 All information copyright madison-real-estate.net 2005, Webmaster